Dear students affected by COVID-19, NTUSU understands the difficulties in securing an internship position in trying a situation like this.
NTUSU has pooled together companies who would like to lend a helping hand to our Union Members.
Find an internship now
Signal Processing Engineer
1. Spectral analysis: time-domain and frequency-domain.
2. Propose computer-based signal processing techniques: Noise reduction, Smoothing, Differentiation,
Peak sharpening, Peak finding and measurement, Harmonic analysis, Fourier Transform, etc.
1. Master’s / Bachelor's Degree in Computer / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or
Physics or Mathematics
2. Competent in scripting languages (e.g. MATLAB, Python)
3. Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing
4. Experience in data/statistical analysis
5. A “Can-Do” attitude and strong team player