Dear students affected by COVID-19, NTUSU understands the difficulties in securing an internship position in trying a situation like this.
NTUSU has pooled together companies who would like to lend a helping hand to our Union Members.
Find an internship now
Learning & Development Intern
Review current resource/materials, consolidate them into bite-size training modules
· Prioritize & convert these data/information into appropriate e-learning format based on priority
· Active involvement in actual pre-production, production and post-production work to produce
e-learning media contents
· Assist in the continuous updating and/or redesign of existing training materials
· Develop effective communications to promote training programs
IT savvy and proficient in MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint
· Competent in both video and audio editing
· Creative, resourceful, enjoy working with visuals and have a keen eye for details
· Independent in self-learning and self-improvement