Dear students affected by COVID-19, NTUSU understands the difficulties in securing an internship position in trying a situation like this.
NTUSU has pooled together companies who would like to lend a helping hand to our Union Members.
Find an internship now
Homomorphic Encryption Proof of Concept(s)
Homomorphic Encryption (HE) allows computation on ciphertexts such that operations can be performed on the "plaintext" without having to decrypt and re-encrypt data.
This project's objectives are to
1. benchmark performance of current HE libraries
2. Provide a simple PoC in Python/C# code
3. Propose suggestions for use in augmenting ACPD/ACAS work
4. (Bonus) Proposals / implementations to improve current state of the art
1. Background in applied cryptography
2. Good programming skills & software architecting skills
3. Good communication skills, team work, initiative to push through an advanced field of research, and ability to clearly present complex findings