Dear students affected by COVID-19, NTUSU understands the difficulties in securing an internship position in trying a situation like this.
NTUSU has pooled together companies who would like to lend a helping hand to our Union Members.
Find an internship now
Event and Marketing Intern (Blockchain)
We are looking for suitable candidates to assist us in the development of our special event projects and marketing promotional outreach.
1. Developing model and performers database
2. Developing event, marketing, PR agencies database
3. Assist the company in business development and project presentation pitching
4. To draft proposals and tenders for potential event partners, corporate clients and government agencies
5. Onsite execute of show and special event production
We are looking for an independent individual with a drive to make things work and possess good attitude, especially individual with the following qualities:
1. Highly communicative and pleasant personality
2. Adept in MS office and Power Point presentations.
3. Interested in events, marketing communication, arts and entertainment industry.
4. Ability to work flexible hours especially event execution which is normally falls on weekends.
5. You should be a Team Player, with high level of motivation, Bubbly, Proactive, Self-discipline and Result oriented.
6. Interns / fresh grads with no experience/ prior knowledge but you think you have what it takes are welcome to apply
7. English speaking and Mandarin conversant and can read/write in Mandarin to cover China market.
8. Singaporeans or PR only. Fresh grads or students above 18 years old are welcomed. Foreigners on Working Holiday Visa is also welcomed to apply.