Dear students affected by COVID-19, NTUSU understands the difficulties in securing an internship position in trying a situation like this.
NTUSU has pooled together companies who would like to lend a helping hand to our Union Members.
Find an internship now
Automation framework for end-to-end testing
Automated testing is a highly important part of software development and can greatly improve the quality of the end product as well as increase the efficiency of the team, shortening release cycles whilst delivering a high quality product.
This project's objectives are to:
1. Design and develop methods to automatically simulate user behavior inside a VM
2. Design and develop methods to automatically validate intended software behavior
3. Design and develop methods to automatically detect common integration bugs
4. Integrate framework into CI/CD pipeline
1. Good programming skills to conduct testing and develop prototypes
2. Have good communication skills, be self-motivated and work well in a team