Dear students affected by COVID-19, NTUSU understands the difficulties in securing an internship position in trying a situation like this.
NTUSU has pooled together companies who would like to lend a helping hand to our Union Members.
Find an internship now
Accounting and Finance Intern (Legatus)
We're looking for accounting intern who will work with our financial records and make sure they're up to date. The records the intern maintains might include expenditures, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and profit and loss. You will also be required to work with senior personnel on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may arise.
1. Work with accounting system to manage day-to-day accounts receivable and accounts payable
2. Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers; reconcile bank account statements.
3. Handle payroll, make purchases, prepare invoices and keep track of overdue accounts.
4. Produce reports, reflecting profit and loss statements, financial statements and balance sheets
5. Keep management informed and up to date through presentations and reports
6. Remain vigilant against fraud and inaccuracy by checking over figures and reports frequently
1. Skilled in using MS Office and Google Suite.
2. Possesses an eye for attention to detail.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
4. Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures, best practices and terminology.
5. "Can do" attitude and willingness to work at a fast pace environment